Register your kit
- Register using your serial number, which is located on the base of your development kit. Need help finding your serial number?
Install your software
- Download the Software Development Kit, double-click to begin the installation, following the instructions.
- You’ll then need to visit the Leap Motion website to download their SDK here.
Connect your hardware
- Connect your Ultrahaptics array and Leap Motion® camera module using the USB cables provided to your host computer.
- Attach the power supply to the Ultrahaptics array socket before connecting to the mains.
- Switch on the power.
Run the demos
- Download the Ultrahaptics Demo Suite zip file and unpack.
- Double-click to open. Ignore the warning about unverified software (Mac users may need to right-click to open the first time).
Create your sensations
You can create your own Ultrahaptics sensations in a number of ways. Either:
- Download and install the Sensation Editor to begin experimenting with our library of mid-air, haptic sensations.