Modern PCs and laptops should be able to run an application built with Ultrahaptics SDK. Most of the processing power is required by the Leap Motion® camera module. There may be additional system requirements for applications using 3D processing, such as VR, or using Unity® such as the Ultrahaptics Demo Suite.
Operating System Requirements:
- Microsoft Windows 8, 8.1 and 10
- Apple Mac OS Yosemite (10.10), El Capitan (10.11) and Sierra (10.12)
- Linux – x86 (32 and 64-bit) and selected ARM® platforms
Minimum SDK requirements:
- Intel i3 processor or AMD Phenom II, 2GB RAM, USB 2.0
Recommended Unity® requirements:
- Intel Core i5 processor or AMD FX, 4GB RAM, USB 2.0
- Higher powered graphics e.g. Intel Iris Pro or dedicated graphics card.
Leap Motion® camera module:
- View Leap Motion®’S Recommended System Requirements
- Check your specific demo requirements
- As with the SDK (64-bit only) plus OpenGL.